This vessel was built for Trinity House by Phillip & Son in Dartmouth, Devon, England. It served at these stations: Galloper (c. 1939-1941 and 1954-1974), East Goodwin (1947-1953), Inner Dowsing (1998-2000), and Foxtrot-3 (2001). It was sold by Trinity House in 2004 and has been converted into a photography studio.
Description of Tower: Red, 134-foot steel lightship with light tower amidships.
This light is not operational
Date Present Tower Built: 1939
Date Deactivated: 2002
Current Use: Photography studio.
Open To Public? No.