Waterworks Park (Lighthouse Park)
This lighthouse was originally built in 1908 located off Peche Island, Ontario, at the head of the Detroit River near Lake St. Clair. The restored lighthouse is now an exhibit in a waterfront park.
Tower Height: 60
Description of Tower: White conical tower with steel plates
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1908
Date Present Tower Built: 1908
Date Deactivated: 1983
Current Use: Attraction in park.
Open To Public? Grounds only.
The lighthouse is located in a marine park on Water Street on Marine City's waterfront. Parking is available right in front of the lighthouse.