This lighthouse is located within the Cremorne Point Reserve, managed by the North Sydney Municipal Council.
Tower Height: 26
Height of Focal Plane: 26
Characteristic and Range: Occulting green 3 seconds.
Description of Tower: White, conical concrete tower, connected by a walkway to shore.
This light is operational
Date Established: 1910
Date Present Tower Built: 1910
Current Use: Active aid to navigation.
Open To Public? Grounds only.
The lighthouse can be reached via a short walk from the southern end of Milson Road in North Sydney.