The rear light was shown from a 64-foot tall steel skeleton tower with white, wooden slatwork and a white watchroom at the top. This range was discontinued in 1928 and replaced by the Ile Saint-Ours Course Range.
Tower Height: 33
Height of Focal Plane: 50
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white, range 4 miles.
Description of Tower: White, square wooden tower on a concrete pier.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1903
Date Deactivated: 1928
Current Use: Unknown.