This lighthouse was destroyed around 1980 and replaced by a skeleton tower.
Tower Height: 42
Height of Focal Plane: 51
Description of Tower: White, square pyramidal wooden tower with red lantern.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1907
Date Deactivated: c. 1980
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: Angus McFarlane (1907-c. 1918), Murdock Wilson (c. 1918-?), Jenny Wilcox (c. 1940s-1960s), Michael Bernard MacGillivary (1966-1980)