This lighthouse was destroyed in 1967.
Tower Height: 36
Height of Focal Plane: 34
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white light; visible for 6 nautical miles (1938)
Description of Tower: Red, octagonal iron lantern rising from red roof of white rectangular wooden building on rectangular wooden crib-work pier.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1904
Date Deactivated: 1957
Current Use: Destroyed.