Kane County Forest Preserve District
Contact Address Information:
1511 S Batavia Ave.
This lighthouse was built by Colonel George and Nelle Fabyan as part of an estate called "Riverbank." The light has never served as an official aid to navigation.
Description of Tower: White octagonal tower.
This light is operational
Date Established: c. 1905
Date Present Tower Built: c. 1905