Canadian Coast Guard
Height of Focal Plane: 52
Characteristic and Range: Flash 1 s; eclipse 2 s; flash 1 s; eclipse 8 s., visible for 10 nautical miles.
Description of Tower: White, cylindrical fiberglass tower, red horizontal bands.
This light is operational
1848: Square wooden house, with the light showing from a three-sided bow window in the roof.
Date Established: 1848
Date Present Tower Built: c. 1967
Current Use: Active aid to navigation.
Open To Public? Grounds only.
From Route 101, take Exit 15 and follow Route 360 North to Welsford. Turn right at Route 221 East and follow to Grafton. At an intersection turn left and drive to Canada Creek. At a stop sign turn right on a gravel road and follow to the lighthouse.
Keepers: John Crotty (1848-1872); James Robinson (1872-1885); Charles Robinson (1885-1930s?).