View of Chatham twin lights by G.H. Nickerson dates before 1877, when the towers and keeper’s dwelling were replaced.
Back to the edition of: Jul/Aug 2017
Collecting Nautical Antiques
All contents copyright © 1995-2017 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.
Subscribe to Lighthouse Digest
USLHS Marker Fund
Lighthouse Service Sweatshirt
Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2017